The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for growing revenue of LEDiL optics to Lighting OEMs and other companies within the assigned territory. The individual will use account development, project management, technical proficiency, and exceptional communication to earn customer specifications by understanding the customer applications and providing the best solution. This Region consists of the Midwestern United States and Eastern Canada.
- Grow revenue for standard and custom products in the assigned sales territory.
- Identify and capture major project opportunities for LED optics at Lighting manufacturers through solution selling.
- Manage distributor sales team within the assigned territory to maximize project pipeline through joint sales calls and providing training on LEDiL products.
- Manage and prioritize projects within the region and maintain project funnel updates and customer reports as required by management.
- Proactively engage with OEMs through onsite visits and from home office.
- Foster great communication with customers and the LEDiL team to provide for the best possible service.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably a degree in business administration or engineering/technology or equivalent work experience
- 5 or more years’ experience selling, preferably selling lighting components to OEMs.
- Experience supporting customers through direct relationships and through distribution.
- Strong communications skills to all levels within the customer’s organization.
- Live within the US midwest, preferably in Chicago area.
- Able to potentially travel up to 50% of the time with overnight travel to customer locations.
- Strong computer skills including high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
LEDiL offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience and an annual bonus. Benefits include: medical insurance/vision/dental/life/disability, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, holidays.
Send resumes or inquiries to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer