We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager who will be responsible for driving the development, scaling, and deployment of McWong’s lighting control product line.
- Work with senior management to define the product strategy and roadmap for company’s IoT solution in the commercial market.
- Lead product research and design requirements
- Lead the planning, development, and implementation of new products through the development life cycle
- Works with cross-functional teams, including engineering, sales, marketing and third-party partners
- Ongoing product line marketing maintenance such as catalog, website, spec sheets, etc.
- Keep abreast of competitive landscape and industry trends.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong lighting control knowledge
- Experienced in hardware and software products development life cycle
- Experience in the manufacturing of electronic circuit boards and mechanical assemblies for Lighting control products
- 5+ years of product management or product marketing experience
- Ability to work independently
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- AutoCAD, SolidWork, Adobe Illustrator
- Experience with B2B SaaS-based product development
Full-time. On-site preferred. Remote work available for the right candidate.
Interested candidates can submit their resume to [email protected]