FLSA STATUS: Exempt
REPORTS TO: Sales Manager
The Opportunity: Based in Nashville, the primary focus of the Outside Sales Representative will be to develop strong relationships, create sales, and drive the preference of SESCO represented products with Architects and Interior Designers throughout Central Tennessee.
A successful Sales Rep will:
- Call on customers to include Architects, Interior Designers as well as Electrical and General Contractors as required, and develop long-term accounts through expert service.
- Meet or exceed established sales goals, making at least 3-5 new sales calls per day
- Maintain profitability by meeting sales goals and managing expenses
- Develop quick rapport & quickly assess the customer’s lighting needs
- Will work with Management and Manufacturing Partners on training to become an expert in all things lighting as well as other products available on the market today
- Understand all aspects of customer and sales service including but not limited to (order entry, returns, obtaining catalog numbers and pricing on replacement parts, some or all aspects of project management, etc.)
- Will have strong social skills, confidence, desire and ability to sell and most importantly, get the order
- Be passionate about working in team atmosphere and helping others
- Successfully complete all other duties assigned by Manager
- Possess 3 plus years’ experience in outside lighting sales
- Be able to perform all duties to close and service orders
- Possess experience in project quotations and producing submittals
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver license
- Must be computer literate and proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and utilize internet search engines
Interested applicants can apply here.