Vantage Lighting seeks a Director of Marketing and Business Development. This executive will develop new market opportunities for the Company in lighting segments including national accounts, ESCOs and other new channels outside of traditional channels. The position holds responsibility for marketing communications, marketing strategies, marketing programs and promotion campaigns. Reports to CEO.
Business Development Responsibilities
- Develop the strategy for the Company to enter new segments including National Accounts and ESCOs
- Identify the target accounts for each segment for outreach. Win new business and to verify product/market fit for new markets
- Develop necessary marketing tools and collateral for engagement with each segment
- Identify third party marketing partners and product certifications necessary to help win business in new segments
- Develop sales and marketing presentation and campaign materials for sales representatives and lighting specifiers, working with national sales manager
- Manage Company’s website and web presence
- Create, review, approve and revise product literature and specification sheets
- Execute email marketing campaigns, product promotions
- Coordinate both internal and third-party marketing resources
- Manage trade show activities
- Bachelor’s degree. Ten years of experience in sales/marketing roles.
- Experience in lighting industry or building products preferred
- Knowledgeable on current communications trends and content marketing trends and practices
- Has experience with national accounts, energy incentives, and specification lighting requirements.
- Collaborative mindset – ability to energize and activate plans across team members
- Ability to articulate good balance of technical and commercial acumen
What Company provides
- Competitive salary commensurate with skill level and experience
- Competitive benefits including Health Insurance, dental, and 401K
- An entrepreneurial and exciting company culture with significant responsibility and the opportunity to make a difference
Interested candidates can submit their resume to [email protected]