Title: Regional Sales Manager- Eastern U.S. – Remote
Verozza Lighting, a Montreal based architectural lighting company, is seeking an enterprising spirit to lead the company’s sales efforts for the eastern portions of the US and Canada.
About VEROZZA Lighting: VEROZZA Lighting, is an architectural lighting manufacturer providing a variety of architectural luminaires that assist specifiers in achieving the perfect synergy between light and architecture within their lighting designs. Located in Montreal, QC, with sales agents throughout North America, VEROZZA is the North American partner of NEKO Lighting – a leading global supplier of lighting products.
The Regional Sales Manager is first and foremost responsible for the development and growth of Verozza Lighting’s business within his or her own region. He or she is responsible for overall relationship management of customers and sales agents in the Eastern region, to meet sales goals, build brand awareness and market share through Architects, Engineers, Designers, Lighting Consultants and Lighting/Electrical Distributors while exceeding client and agent expectations.
- Maintain and grow the existing customer base in the assigned territories for the entire Verozza product line.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Achieve or exceed sales targets and outcomes within the given time period.
- Regular reporting on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products to VP of Sales
- Motivate and manage specification sales agents in the Eastern region to develop new business and increase overall sales. This includes, but is not limited to, training and developing independent agents and customers, ensuring reps dedicate sufficient time to Verozza Lighting’s product lines with the overall goal of increasing sales.
- Drive and evaluate performance of each independent sales agent and make recommendations for hiring/termination as necessary.
- 70% Travel
- Attend trade shows and other events as required.
- Seek out project opportunities and manage them to completion.
The Ideal Candidate Should:
- Have previous sales experience in the commercial/specification lighting industry
- Have a “One Team” attitude
- Live near one of the major markets in the Eastern Territory and close to an airport
- Have an aptitude to utilize computer technology
- Be highly self-motivated, energetic, and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Have the ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Be competent to Prioritize, have excellent time management skill, and be fully organized
- Be an excellent listener.
- Have an entrepreneurial, creative mindset.
- Have a healthy, competitive attitude
- Demonstrate a visible pride in their work and company.
To apply, email a brief cover letter, your updated resume and salary requirements to: [email protected]