Terrific opportunity, work out of home office, outstanding support from southern regional office, great benefits, room to grow!
Description: Lighting and Controls Outside Sales
This position services accounts across the Augusta and Savannah markets. Specify and market agency-represented Luminaire and Controls solutions to commercial, industrial, and residential construction professionals.
Develop, forward, and maintain relationships with local specifiers, contractors, and electrical distributors promoting lighting systems represented by Smart Lighting Solutions. Drive partnered project and stock opportunities with accountability, expertise, and integrity. Make a difference – create preference.
Other areas of expertise:
- Must be an established lighting and/or controls sales professional
- Must have experience applying product solutions to lighting applications
- Stronger consideration given to experience with strong sales success with commercial and industrial construction cycle associates
- Account management
- Strategic planning
- Evaluate and communicate market conditions
- Train on lighting and controls related solutions
- Market both product and service solutions
- Sales skills – communication skills
- Project management
- Results driven
Additional job profile:
- 5 years of related experience
- Four-year degree preferred
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Establish, track, and achieve goals
- Computer literate
- Prefer familiarity with lighting design programs – Visual or AGi32
- Familiar with construction cycle and requirements
- Local travel
A terrific environment striving to ensure that what you do is complemented by who you do it with.
If interested, please provide resume and letter of introduction. Please send inquiries to Scarlet Deahl, Principal Smart Lighting Solutions at [email protected] or respond to https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/8ad505aa.