Job Title: Regional Sales Manager (Residential) – East Region
Manager: National Sales Manger-Residential
Department: Sales Management
This position is responsible for the sale of Electric Mirror’s products in the eastern region within the lighting division. This position also provides ongoing support to the residential lighting channel through managing territory-based representatives. Candidate must have extensive, high level management experience in the lighting channel. This should include semi-national and/or national management experience.
Essential Job Functions
Effectively establish, grow and manage the lighting sales channel east of the Mississippi.
- Assists Independent representatives with organizational skills, account strategies, territory planning and administrative responsibilities to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained. Develops and increases sales revenue to meet assigned targets.
- Becomes actively involved in Independent Rep sales orientation and sales training programs as well as local dealer programs. Acts as a resource to resellers, lighting dealers, wholesalers, boutique lighting showrooms and custom home builders with proposals and proformas dealer displays and installations. Assist independent reps with contract negotiations, closing the sale and developing marketing plans for dealer accounts.
- Assists with the planning of sales exhibits. Attends trade shows. Participates in education and training conferences on selling and marketing programs. Coordinates and assists in leading sales meetings to include site selection and agenda preparation.
- Keeps informed of new products, services and other general information of interest to customers. Checks on competitive activity and develops new methods of attaining and hiring the best independent reps and assisting them in attaining new accounts.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
1. Full Time.
2. Salary and Commission
3. Position has flexible hours: Monday – Friday
This position requires up to 50% travel.
Compensation and Benefits
1. Salary Range: $105,000 to $140,000 per year D.O.E.
2. Commissions are based on a percentage of sales
3. Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401K, 15 days of paid time off, 60 hours of Holiday pay per year and an employee assistance program.
Required Education and Experience
1. Five plus years of sales experience with regional sales responsibilities.
2. Hands-on knowledge of company’s needs and capabilities.
3. Excellent formal presentation skills before both small and large groups.
4. Experience managing large territories and diverse product offerings.
5. Coaching/mentoring experience with less senior sales staff.
6. A demonstrable capacity to keep abreast of new design and technology trends, association needs and possible application to real world projects.
7. 5 Years of previous experience as regional sales manager in the lighting channel.
Interested candidates should respond with resume and cover letter to: [email protected]