Job Title: Inside Sales | Department: Cont./Dist. Sales | Location: Phoenix | Reports to: Pete Rust | Full-time | Exempt
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Key job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Primary responsibility is to get a committed project through approvals with a correct bill of materials while maximizing profitability.
- Secondary responsibility is keeping accurate accounting of the project through all cost changes.
- Serve as the primary escalation point for issues that arise relative to orders placed for those projects.
- Support the outside salesperson in developing and maintaining a quality relationship with electrical contractors, distributors, and our manufacturers.
- Work as a team along with other departments to ensure quality and accurate project management by performing the following functions (not limited to): submittal review, pricing, value engineering, project coordination with customer service and fine tuning all jobs before order entry.
- Cross competitor products to our manufacturers as required on projects.
- Regular and predictable attendance and punctuality
- Maintain up-to-date price books.
- Communicate, coordinate, and assist in developing and training employees within R.C. Lurie.
- Attend manufacturers training and presentations.
- Always represent R.C. Lurie and our manufacturers in a professional manner.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee since they may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties. The qualities below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Lighting and/or Electrical Experience preferred.
- College degree preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Adobe Pro/Bluebeam, Outlook, and Oasis.
- Strong written and verbal skills in responding to client needs with a positive and professional manner.
- Must be able to exchange detailed information with co-workers, clients, and vendors concisely and must have a firm grasp of the English language.
- This role requires a flexible team player who strives for continuous improvement with a positive, energetic personality and work ethic to meet the needs of this client-driven business.
HOW TO APPLY
Email your resume to the HR manager, Lavinia Ghit at [email protected].
RC Lurie Company (RCL) is a full-service manufacturer’s representative for lighting and controls products and services across the state of Arizona. As a 100% employee-owned company, we value our client relationships above all else, and we are fully engaged and dedicated to making each of our customers’ projects a success. With offices in Phoenix and Tucson, we serve all aspects of the commercial and industrial lighting and controls sector.
RCL is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the HR Manager.
RCL is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.