Are you looking to grow your career with a dynamic and innovative sales team? Would it excite you to be part of an organization that is experiencing rapid growth? How about a place where rethinking the basics and questioning our assumptions is just what we do?
Who we are:
Founded in 1979, Liteline Corporation is Canada’s leading and largest privately held lighting manufacturer. We specialize in LED lighting for North American residential and commercial markets. More specifically, we manufacture complete lines for architectural lighting, hospitality and retail verticals, office and commercial space, high rise residentials and more. With over 140 employees, Liteline is poised for strategic growth for years to come!
We invite you to learn more about Liteline Corporation and our products here: https://www.liteline.com/
Who we are looking for:
Liteline is looking for a creative marketing individual to help us develop superior experience for our sales agents, distributors and customers.
Reporting directly to one of the Co-Presidents, the Channel Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Analyzing sales by region, vertical, brand, and market segment
- Analyzing competitive landscape
- Analyzing customer sales history and growth opportunities
- Identifying opportunities for optimization and growth
- Developing and implementing pricing strategies
- Developing effective reporting tools to share data with key stakeholders, i.e., Power BI reports.
- Developing forward-looking marketing programs to support sales efforts across North America
- Assessing market opportunities and providing recommendations for national and local campaigns.
- Working closely with management team to support pricing strategy across channels.
This is the perfect job for you if you have:
- College or University degree in business or another related field required.
- 10+ years channel marketing experience, in a B2B industry
- Advanced Power BI reporting skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Navision, and Microsoft Business Central is an asset.
- Creative and love everything from strategic planning and problem solving, to implementation and assessing success.
- Experience in planning and budgeting; time management is critical, as is keeping your stakeholders organized.
- Interested in technical subjects and/or have lighting or construction/home improvement experience.
- Fluent in English and French, both written and verbal
- Design experience is an asset.
For the right candidate, we will offer:
- Competitive pay commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Partial company match on employee contributions towards company group RRSP
- An opportunity to be part of an innovative, growing organization that supports learning and development.
We thank all candidates for applying, however only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values the unique skills and experiences of each of our candidates, recognizing that each prospective team member of Liteline may help turn our efforts into building a diverse and inclusive place to work, a reality.
We are committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. Should you require accommodation(s) to participate at any point in the recruitment and selection process, please contact our Human Resources department referencing the position title in the subject line and a member of our Human Resources team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected].