Job Description – Business Development Representatives
Status: Salary, Exempt
Envision LED Lighting, established in 2010, is a growing Los Angeles based LED lighting leader that provides an extensive array of high efficiency LED lighting products serving the commercial, industrial, and residential lighting markets.
We are seeking driven Outside Business Development Representative with customer account portfolios and sales and marketing skills to drive sales revenue through existing and new channels in the following states: California, Florida, New York, North Carolina, and Texas.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales Generation: Leverage Representative’s existing customer account portfolio and relationships to supplement our rapid sales growth. Proactively identify and target additional B2B clients within the designated territory and drive the progression through the sales pipeline to achieve sales objectives and KPI’s.
- Relationship Building: Develop and nurture strong, long-lasting relationships with clients through regular communication, in-person visits, product education, and exceptional customer service. Identify customer key decision factors to assist continuous improvement initiatives and achieve total customer satisfaction.
- Product Knowledge: Maintain an in-depth understanding of our product line, staying up to date with industry trends, and effectively communicating and educating our customers on the unique benefits and functionality of our products.
- Brand Awareness: Leverage trade shows and counter days to increase brand awareness and build connections with distributors and customers.
- Market Analysis: Monitor industry trends, competitor activities, and market developments to identify opportunities for growth and market penetration.
- Collaboration: Work closely with the internal teams to provide valuable insights from the field and contribute to the development of effective sales strategies.
- Sales Reporting: Keep accurate records and provide sales pipeline activities and reports to sales management.
- Maintain and comply with department processes, procedures, and company policies. Identify opportunities to update or improve procedures/work instructions and make recommendations to the Sales Leadership Team.
Knowledge and Required Skills/Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated history of key account sales and successful business development.
- Successful growth with electrical distributors, lighting showrooms and ESCO’s.
- Well versed in LED Lighting Industry with thorough product knowledge, functional understanding, description interpretations, features, wattages, etc.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated with strong desire to exceed business objectives.
- Very proficient with CRM software.
- Strong presentation, verbal, and written skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- NetSuite and advanced computer skills a plus.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Possesses good judgement and attention to detail.
- Can adapt quickly to change and business strategies.
For immediate consideration, please email resume and salary requirements to: [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”