Regional Sales Manager – Central Region
Edison Opto Corporation Ltd. Focused on LED lighting as its main product during the early stages of the LED industry. In the nascent period of the LED industry, Edison Opto commenced operations with medium and high-power lighting components. As the LED industry evolved from a competitive phase to diversified applications, Edison Opto adapted accordingly. The company explored various niche markets, fostered its own research and development capabilities, and gained technical advantages. Over time, the corporation has diversified its portfolio to include professional lighting products such as LED components, DOBs, AC modules, DC modules, Automotive Lighting applications/OEM Service, Horticulture lighting, UV (A, B and C) special lighting and street lighting.
Within the integrated developed service of lighting products and services, including LED components, thermal, electrical, mechanical, and optical (TEMO) technology, and design services. Edison Opto has offering end-to-end design solutions from component to module design, optical lens operation to finished product development. This vertical integration and design-focused approach aim to enhance product quality, foster innovation. To learn more about our company, please visit our website at www.edison-opto.com
We are in search of an accomplished Regional Sales Manager to become a valuable member of our dynamic team, focusing on expanding our brand presence in the Central Region of the U.S.A. The Central region encompasses the central part of the USA, spanning from Texas to the Midwest Region and surrounding states according to Edison Opto’s definition. We are looking for a seasoned sales and design professional with a demonstrated history of success in consultative selling within the design and architectural lighting industry.
We are searching for an individual who is passionate about lighting, design, and problem-solving and can contribute to unlocking the full potential of Edison Opto in the market.
Location Preference: The ideal candidate will be located in the Chicago, IL
- Achieve sales objectives by meeting sales targets and quotas within the specification/lighting industry in the region.
- Conduct a high volume of outbound cold and warm calls to effectively pre-qualify sales leads.
- Maintain and update the Salesforce database, ensuring accurate and current information.
- Identify and develop new accounts while re-engaging with existing non-active customers.
- Follow up on and manage a pipeline of Request for Quotation (RFQ) opportunities.
- Cultivate robust relationships with customers, surpassing their expectations and delivering exceptional customer value.
- Offer strategic support to the Marketing Teams by conducting prospecting activities for new business, involving thorough market and industry segmentation research.
- Collaborate with the CEO – North America to ensure uniform and successful project execution across the Central Region.
- Travel may be required, approximately 75% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work-related experience.
- 5+ years of experience in the lighting industry or in an LED component or LED module company, specifically in consultative selling, sales agent relationships, and National Account sales roles.
- Proven ability to manage complex priorities concurrently within challenging timelines.
- Proficiency in developing advanced business plans for customer, including strategy, market analysis, customer insights, and execution.
- Strong business acumen, including analytical, negotiation, financial, communication, program and project management, and presentation skills.
- Experience with CRM, forecasting, and project management systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, especially Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Submit the resumes to [email protected]