The BubblyNet platform is a multilayer architecture that evolves with user needs. It is not a typical consumer product. It is an industrial-grade solution, scalable, reliable and secure.
We ventured into the Lighting and Smart Building space after experiencing first hand the difficulties and complexities of proprietary and enclosed control systems that up to then were the norm in such industries.
About the Position:
This is an in-house position, located at our Clearwater, Florida headquarters. Some travel is required for client visits and trade shows.
We are seeking a seasoned technical sales Account Manager to partner with clients to develop opportunities and assist with product selection and develop a strong sales forecast.
One of the primary challenges is learning our technology and how it applies the smart building and automation market and working to educate our customers to make the change from what they know.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• First and foremost, be customer-service oriented and responsive to clients.
• Quickly review and complete specification requests, ensure all details and information is correct and complete.
• Develop existing accounts by reviewing customer buying history, suggesting new items and explaining new product features;
• Be the reliable source of information for all in coming requests — Obtain a general understanding of the market, the competition and our products in order to properly convey to our customers; Keep abreast of product releases in order to properly inform our customers and help them make the correct choice for their projects.
•This is a customer-facing position you are are expected to maintain excellent rapport with our clients by having excellent manners, professional appearance, be extremely organized and punctual.
• Must be able to confidently do sales presentations, webinars and project presentations via online (Skype or in-person either on site in our showroom or client sites) to customers.
•Must be able to and willing to travel occasionally, when needed to visit clients and projects.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
• A minimum of two years experience in the fields of Home Automation, lighting controls or smart building and automation. Will consider A/V, CCTV.
• Must have experience selling business to business and business development skills.
• Experience representing a Manufacturer is preferred, but not required.
• Strong phone presence, strong verbal and written communication skills
• You must be able to demonstrate good manners and professional appearance. We cater to high-end customers, therefore your image is a representation of the company.
• You must be able to quickly and accurately compose reports and proposals, work and figure out priorities, in a quick-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment that is inevitable while working with our clientele, who are VIPs and industry-leading designers.
• A successful Account Manager is ambitious, organized, is able to prioritize, pushes to meet and exceed all sales goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing personal and divisional targets as well as exploring opportunities to add value.
Drug Free Workplace:
We are a Florida Drug Free Workplace. The company requires all employees to complete a pre- employment 10 panel drug screen; employment status will be dependent on ability to pass this screening and partake on a quarterly random screen.
Hours, Compensation and Benefits:
This is a full-time, salaried position expected to complete and meet expected deliverables and deadlines. Some travel will be required for trade shows and on-site customer presentations and visits.
Compensation for this position is a base salary of $50,000 plus monthly sales commissions, and quarterly growth bonuses. Account Managers can earn between $75,000-$80,000 in the first year.
After 60-day waiting period employees become eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, paid holidays and paid time off that increase with longevity.
Perks: Complimentary coffee, kitchen and vending machines on site; Newly renovated and open workspaces located in downtown Clearwater with restaurants and coffee shops in walking distance.