We are seeking a well-established Regional Sales Manager to join our team! Since entering the U.S. market in 2015, we have experienced tremendous growth. As a result, we are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to oversee sales activities in the Central U.S. Our expectation is this person will generate specifications, secure orders, and establish long-lasting relationships with agents and end users.
Founded in 1979, Liteline Corporation is a rapidly growing privately held lighting manufacturer. We specialize in LED lighting for architectural, hospitality and retail verticals, office and commercial space, high rise residentials and more. With over 130 employees, Liteline is poised for strategic growth for years to come!
We invite you to learn more about Liteline Corporation and our products here: https://www.liteline.com
The role of the Regional Sales Manager is to:
- Establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan with measured goals.
- Manage a group of independent sales agents and ensure sales are met or exceeded.
- Be responsible for generating demand in products and identifying business opportunities with reps and within customer base.
- Work closely with other members of the team to ensure full engagement in the entire sales process.
- Strive to achieve long term relationships with customers by ‘value-add’ selling techniques.
- Keep up to date on product information and industry trends.
- Monitor competitive trends and pressures within territory.
- Ability to design and effectively implement both short-term and long-term business strategies.
- Conducts one-on-one review with all Sales Agents to build more effective communications, to understand and development needs, and to provide insights for the improvement of sales.
- Maintains contact with all customers in the territory area to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
In our ideal candidate, we are looking for:
- 5-7 years of experience in sales management.
- Existing relationships with specifiers, distributors, and other customers
- Detailed oriented, sensitive to customer needs and company requirements.
- Results oriented with strong business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to articulate technical data, features and benefits.
- Personable positive attitude
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work individually and as a team.
- Ability to learn and develop sales strategies that clearly define goals, strategies/tactics, and metrics for measuring success.
- Ability to manage all aspects of the relationship between the customers and industry partners.
- Ability to travel 50% within the territory.
For the right candidate, we will offer:
- Competitive pay commensurate with qualifications and experience
- An opportunity to be part of an innovative, growing organization that supports learning and development.
Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com
We thank all candidates for applying, however only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values the unique skills and experiences of each of our candidates; recognizing that each prospective team member of Liteline may help turn our efforts into building a diverse and inclusive place to work, a reality.
We are committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. Should you require accommodation(s) to participate at any point in the recruitment and selection process please contact our Human Resources department referencing the position title in the subject line and a member of our Human Resources team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.