The Lighting Group, LLC is one of the largest independent lighting and lighting control sales agencies in the Western United States. We represent a diverse group of lighting, transportation, sports lighting and lighting controls manufacturers. We recognize that before and after sale, top-tier service and support is paramount to the positive outcome of projects and the success of our stakeholders. We provide these services to manufacturers, the design community, developers, municipalities, utilities, school districts, state & local governments, contractors and distributors: sales & marketing, local and factory training, product selection assistance, product demonstration & mock-ups, quotations, design build/ design assist services and construction administration & project management.
Visit our website for more information: http://www.lightinggroupnw.com/.
We are looking for a full-time Contractor Sales position to join our Construction Sales team. This role is responsible for selling The Lighting Group’s manufacturers and construction support services to the construction community. The successful candidate must have adequate knowledge and ability to work with and present Lighting Controls and Fixtures.
• Prepare and implement annual sales plans and strategies to include manufacturers sales and construction support services.
• Generate and qualify leads, source and develop client referrals, schedule sales activities and make sales calls to new and existing customers.
• Follow up on sales activity and ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
• Show substantial progress in projected sales to reach annual targeted amounts.
• Develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients.
• Develop and nurture teamwork with peers to create a positive, collaborative, energized work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred.
• Three to five years of industry sales experience.
• Must possess a valid Washington State driver’s license and be able to show proof of automobile insurance as extensive travel is required for this position.
• Provide an appropriate vehicle to transport sales samples, factory sales staff, and customers when required for the implementation of the sales plan (vehicle allowance provided).
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Extensive Lighting Controls/Fixture product knowledge and customer service oriented.
• Knowledge of principles and practices of sales.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lighting Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, color, creed, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, use of trained guide dog or service animal by a person with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.