Reports To: Lighting Quotations Manager and the rest of the quotes team
The quotations specialist is a key role within Electric Lighting Agencies. Providing accurate quotes on schedule is the basis for securing and growing business while building relationships within the lighting community.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Be able to read and interpret lighting fixture schedules and provide accurate pricing
· Be able to read and interpret architectural and electrical drawings
· Must have knowledge of the local (NYC) lighting market
· Must have strong customer service skills. Must be able to respond to customer’s needs quickly and with accurate information.
· Must have strong teamwork skills. Person will be working with a team of quotations specialists who rely on each other for strong support and clear and concise communication
· Must have strong computer skills. Must be fluent in Excel.
· 2-3 years quotations experience in lighting
· Prior education can vary. Preference for bachelor’s degree in relevant field (ie lighting, engineering, businesess, etc)
· Strong work ethic and ability and desire to be part of a team Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org