*Flexible with location depending on experience. Must have lighting/industry experience if not located in the Philadelphia region.*
If you are sales-driven and possess the desire to provide an outstanding customer experience, this could be the role for you! We’re looking for an Inside Sales Support Associate who can attract new business as well as provide excellent customer service to current customers. We are looking for someone who is a team player, demonstrates an aptitude for learning and brings a positive attitude every day!
Since 1945, Keystone Technologies has been serving the lighting industry with quality lighting products. Based in the greater Philadelphia area, Keystone reaches customers across the U.S. with a vast distribution network. We aim to provide a casual and friendly work environment where teammates collaborate.
As we continue to grow, we’re looking for a qualified individual to serve as our company’s Inside Sales Support Associate.
The Inside Sales Support Associate will report to the Inside Sales Manager. This position is crucial to developing and maintaining relationships with the internal team as well as external customers. This person will be trained and working directly with upper-level management of the company.
A typical day for the Inside Sales Support Associate includes:
- Sales analysis: analyze customer sales data to identify sales trends and opportunities with upper-level management
- Outbound Phone Sales: initiating sales opportunities with both existing customers and new customers via both outbound cold calling and in-bound calls.
- Price Quoting Management: managing new price requests and working within CRM software system to maintain clean records of all customer information and pricing
- Utilizing CRM, P21, Microsoft Word & Excel
- Being a bridge between our Sales Agencies, Distributors & Territory Managers
- Answering questions via email or phone regarding existing orders
- Following up on sample requests and new quotes
- Checking availability on orders and stock
We encourage you to apply if you:
- Have sales experience
- Have outstanding customer service skills with attention to rapid responses, clarity in communications and a strong drive to exceed customer expectations
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and a keen attention to detail
- Have a personality that fundamentally understands and values our company principles (defined below)
- Have the ability to perform in a fast paced, time-sensitive work environment
- Are comfortable with phone interaction; this position will require contact and interaction with business owners, sales agents and customers via phone and email
Keystone is a third generation, family-owned business, with a 75-year legacy in the lighting industry. Our family values of honesty, hard work and treating others with respect drive everything we do.
We strive to offer a work environment that is diverse, inclusive and fun, and a company culture that fosters engagement, collaboration and personal growth and development for all employees.
In addition to our commitment to the employee experience, we provide medical, dental, vision, voluntary life insurance, employer paid group life insurance and short-term disability, 401k plan, paid time off and philanthropic opportunities.
Click HERE to see what our warehouse employees are saying about Keystone.
Click HERE to check us out on Instagram!
Keystone is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keystone’s core values that drive the company’s success are:
- We are a customer service obsessed company.
- We earn the trust of our co-workers, customers and partners by acting with honesty and integrity.
- We bring a positive, can-do attitude to all of our efforts.
- We are a company that is easy to do business with in every aspect.
- We treat all associates, both internal and external, with respect and professionalism.
- We operate with efficiency and continue to find better methods for conducting business.
- We share our ideas, thoughts, responsibilities, and accountability to succeed as a unified team