Start Date: February 2021
Reports to: VP of Sales
Location: Office Based Wheeling, IL or surrounding market
Inside Technical Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Position will be making calls extensively and exclusively into the Southeast US market in a supporting role for our Territory Sales Manager.
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Promotion of ETi SSL products, quality, and service in outbound sales calls.
- Develops sales opportunities by cold calling/soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Closes new accounts by answering telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries; verifying and entering information to support customer service and operations
- Communicates expected delivery date of product and follows up on sales to ensure product satisfaction.
- Develops accounts by checking customer’s buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features.
- Reports any known errors in the sales process or issues with orders needing immediate attention to the sales director.
- Maintains communication equipment by troubleshooting, reporting, and tracking problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures to management team.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities and training.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Adheres to company policies, procedures, and ethical conduct at all times.
- Required to make a minimum of 50 calls/day
- Must pass a 90 day evaluation for continued employment
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Sales/ Customer relations preferred
- Travel 5% with office based business 95%
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Customer service skills, Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Multi-Tasking Abilities, Self-Starter, Ability to work independently & with others
- Strong Follow Up, Detail Oriented, Reporting Skills, Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Organization & Time Management Skills,
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Must be able to adhere to Eastern Time Zone work hours from 8am-5pm EST
- Flexibility to perform job functions as needed or assigned by manager.
Interested candidates should send their resume to Kyle Webb at email@example.com