Siemens Smart Infrastructure is looking for Sales Engineers to support our new IoT Smart Building Business Unit. In this role, these individuals will provide technical leadership on design and development for Siemens Smart Building solutions. This person will report to the National Sales Manager for Siemens Building IoT Solutions and can work from one of our Siemens offices located around the US. The acquisition of Enlighted in 2018 has given Siemens the capability of adding a smart building platform to our existing portfolio of building solutions including HVAC, Security, Fire, and IT systems. The convergence of these systems and their connectivity to the building occupants will result in a highperformance building.
As a subject matter expert for Enlighted’s Building IoT platform and Siemens Total Room Automation solution, this position is tasked with supporting field Sales in design development, technical support, customer engagement and proposal generation. Providing creative application of solutions to meet customer needs and function as a technical expert of a project team. Responsible for the delivering of high-quality system or product level applications. The role is multifaceted with focus on application/solution engineering, business development, and product management. Evaluates and investigates 3rd party products, development tools and processes. Ultimately, you will be equipping the Siemens branches and partners with technical know-how and right tools/processes to drive the sale to close.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
• Knowledge of lighting and networked lighting control products and solutions-highly technical
• Experience designing lighting control layouts including one-line diagrams and developing lighting control schedules using Adobe/CAD/Bluebeam/Visio
• Understanding of state energy codes and how they impact lighting controls designs
• Ability to develop a quote based on proposed design
• Comprehensive understanding of network architectures and technologies: TCP/IP, routing, switching and wireless protocols
• Experience with BACnet and REST API’s a plus
• Ability to convey complex solutions to a variety of stakeholders
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• BS Degree or equivalent experience
• Travel up to 25% as needed to support project opportunities
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org