DES PLAINES, Ill. — Feb. 14, 2013 — Juno Lighting Group®, a leader in high-quality, innovative commercial and residential lighting solutions, today announced it will add several new low voltage and next generation line voltage LED luminaires to its popular line of Juno® Cylindra™ trac lighting products. Known for bringing contemporary styling, durable construction and reliability to trac lighting applications, these new and next generation Cylindra luminaires now provide retail and commercial users with state-of-the-art LED technology, offering greater energy and operational efficiency, virtually maintenance-free operation, and more features than ever before.
The new low voltage Juno Cylindra LED products include:
- New Low Voltage Juno Cylindra LED 13 Watt Fixtures: Designed to meet the demands of any commercial or retail environment, the compact low voltage Juno Cylindra LED Series offers the very latest in LED technology, providing energy efficiency and long life in a miniature package. The TL252L is designed to operate using Juno’s miniaturized Trac 12™ and Trac 12/25 low voltage trac systems, and the TF252L installs on Juno’s Flex 12™ bendable low voltage trac system. They are compatible with most standard Juno electronic and magnetic transformers, keeping costs to a minimum while simplifying dimming and retrofit applications. Each of these units is characterized by a cleverly integrated driver that minimizes the fixture footprint and preserves the attractive fixture aesthetics.
The TL252L and TF252L are big-time performers that combine energy and operational efficiency, requiring only 13 watts input to produce up to 985 lumens of clean, crisp illumination with a 2-step MacAdam ellipse chromaticity range, and is four times more efficient than comparable 50 watt, MR16 halogen fixtures. The TF252L and TL252L are available in color temperatures of 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K with color rendering of 80 CRI minimum. Optional 90 CRI minimum versions are also available at 2700K or 3000K for color-critical applications. Each is available in spot, narrow flood and flood beam patterns, with interchangeable, single TIR optics accessories which enable simple beam spread changes in the field. The TF252L and TL252L come complete with an integral bayonet-mount accessory holder designed to accommodate one light control accessory. These fixtures are fully dimmable and come with a standard 5-year warranty.
- In addition, Juno now offers a TQJ252L Quick Jack fixture version for use with the Juno MonoLine® line voltage flexible trac system. Designed to be paired with the MLTQJL75 LED-compatible Quick Jack Transformer Adapter, the TQJ252L fixture offers identical performance to the TL252L & TF252L and adds another high-performance selection to the MonoLine fixture line-up. It can also be paired with the Juno 99014QJL Triple Monopoint for a unique, energy-efficient, multi-directional adjustable luminaire.
Next generation line voltage Juno Cylindra LED products include:
- Next Generation Line Voltage Juno Cylindra LED 18 Watt T252L Trac Fixture: This fixture incorporates all of the popular features of its predecessor, including best-in-class dimming performance, while offering an improved optical system and over 40 percent more lumens to provide users with up to nearly 1000 lumens and a fixture efficacy of 55 lumens per watt. A typical 85 CRI is provided on standard versions, with an optional high 93 CRI version available at 3000K. The next generation T252L Trac Fixture is also ENERGY STAR® qualified and is available with interchangeable single TIR optics accessories that enable simple beam spread changes in the field. It comes complete with an integral bayonet-mount accessory holder designed to accommodate one light control accessory and comes with a standard 5-year warranty.
- Next Generation Line Voltage Juno Cylindra LED 19 Watt T254L Trac Fixture: ENERGY STAR qualified, the next generation Cylindra T254L takes the place of the popular T253LED, offering over 40 percent more lumens – up to 1337 lumens at 4000K – and exceptional fixture efficacy of 73 lumens per watt. Like its predecessor, the LED driver for the T254L is cleverly integrated into the fixture housing, minimizing the fixture footprint and preserving the striking fixture aesthetics. The new version also includes standard dimming compatibility and interchangeable reflector accessories that enable simple beam spread changes in the field. It is available in standard 85 CRI typical, optional high 93 CRI typical versions, or Enhanced Spectrum versions with Color Quality Scale (CQS) scores of 90+ for applications where vibrant colors are of primary importance. The T254L comes complete with an integral bayonet-mount accessory holder designed to accommodate up to two light control accessories. These fixtures come with a standard 5-year warranty.
- Next Generation Juno MonoLine Cylindra LED 19 Watt Fixture: The next generation of the popular SP253MLL, this luminaire offers improved performance and features identical to the above T254L. The SP254MLL is designed specifically for the Juno MonoLine flexible track system for line voltage applications and is available in a lustrous satin nickel finish to complement the MonoLine trac.
The new and next generation Juno Cylindra LED fixtures are all compatible with Juno Trac lighting products. All of the newly introduced Juno Cylindra LED fixtures will be available through Juno Lighting Group channel partners in February 2013. For more information on each of these products, please visit www.junolightinggroup.com.