Do you have lighting product or industry knowledge? Do you have exceptional sales acumen and a natural ability to close? Are you someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment? Are you looking to prosper at a growing company? This might be the job for you!
Since 1945, Keystone Technologies has been a leader in creating quality-driven lighting solutions for the industry’s top lighting fixture manufacturers and wholesale distributors. Based in the greater Philadelphia area, Keystone offers a full catalog of lighting products with more than 20 fulfillment centers across the United States. We aim to provide a casual and friendly work environment where teammates collaborate, and as we’ve steadily grown and expanded our operations, we’ve continued to add more bright, energetic, hard-working team members who share our core values of professionalism, positivity, and dedication to delivering outstanding customer service.
As we continue to grow, we’re looking for a qualified individual to serve as our company’s Distributor Territory Manager servicing Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, and South Dakota regions. Experience in the lighting industry is required for this position. Those without lighting experience will not be considered.
A typical day would include the following:
- Providing sales training to Sales Agencies and Distributor customers on the benefits of Keystone and our products
- Developing long-term relationships with specifiers, customers, sales agents, and end-users through exceptional customer service to drive product demand
- Overseeing and managing the performance of independent sales agencies, ensuring they meet company goals and performance standards
- Developing sales plans in conjunction with sales agencies and department leadership on how to best serve the designated territories
- Analyzing sales trends to identify opportunities, and developing strategy with sales agents to capture opportunities
- Becoming a market expert with respect to Keystone’s and competitor products, pricing, trends, etc., and reporting findings to team management
- Traveling to each market to call on distributors, specifiers, and end-users, and to keep sales agents updated with all relevant information
The ideal candidate is someone who has exceptional relationship management and customer service skills. We encourage you to apply if you have:
- Experience in the lighting industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including an exceptional ability to listen and formulate responses that cater to the other person’s needs
- Proficiency with computers and software including Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM software, as well as the ability to learn new computer systems
- Possess exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy
- Have strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent relationship management and customer service skills
A Bachelor’s in Business or related field is preferred.
Keystone is a third-generation, family-owned business, with a legacy in the lighting industry stretching back more than 75 years. Our values of honesty, hard work, and treating others with respect drive everything we do.
We strive to offer a work environment that is diverse, inclusive, and fun, with a company culture that fosters engagement, collaboration, and personal growth and development for all employees.
In addition to our commitment to the employee experience, we provide medical, dental, vision, voluntary life insurance, employer-paid group life insurance and short-term disability, 401k plan, paid time off and philanthropic opportunities.
Click HERE to check us out on Instagram!
Keystone is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keystone’s core values that drive the company’s success are:
- We are a customer service-obsessed company.
- We earn the trust of our co-workers, customers, and partners by acting with honesty and integrity.
- We bring a positive, can-do attitude to all our efforts.
- We are a company that is easy to do business in every aspect.
- We treat all associates, both internal and external, with respect and professionalism.
- We operate with efficiency and strive to find better methods for conducting business.
- We share our ideas, thoughts, responsibilities, and accountability to succeed as a unified team.
Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.