Job Title: National Sales Director
Reporting to: VP of Sales & Marketing
The function of the National Sales Manager is to build lighting OEM relationships that drive sales growth and ensure that Eran Group is their preferred development and manufacturing partner. This strategic position is designed to help execute our corporate vision to identify new lighting OEM/ODM sales opportunities and bring more loyal customers to Eran.
We are a highly reputable privately owned, US-based contract, and private label manufacturer with superior ODM capabilities. We have multiple global manufacturing and engineering facilities that serve North American lighting OEMs. We currently have over 100 OEM customers including all the Tier 1 lighting OEMs in the North American lighting market. We have tremendous design and manufacturing capabilities and routinely design, engineer, manufacture, private label, and ship open-stock and proprietary products to our numerous North American warehouses, as well as provide Vendor Managed Inventory and other financial programs for product development and distribution for our customer base.
You are a seasoned lighting professional with at least 15-years experience in the lighting industry and over 5-years of selling directly to lighting OEMs.
You love a competitive salary but are even more excited by realistic bonus programs based on performance. You have multiple relationships within many lighting OEM companies.
You understand that face time is critical in relationship-driven sales and are willing (after COVID) and experienced in being the top-level sales road warrior who spends over 50% of their time on the road visiting customers.
You expect and demand a well-oiled back-end sales and operations support team so you can do what you do best – Sell Solutions.
You are very technical and understand the latest in lighting technology and the processes needed to manufacture them.
You may have an engineering degree or at least 5-years of solid sales engineering experience in the lighting industry.
You are extremely capable of selling existing open-tooled components or wired lighting fixtures, and with your fine-tuned negotiating skills, you consistently land sales with above-average margins.
Your true love is using your technical skills to steer our New Product roadmap so that we develop relevant products for your long-term friends (lighting customers & prospects) that will be mutually, commercially successful.
You, when asked for your strongest trait, would not hesitate to respond “I can walk into any company and ‘smell’ win-win sales opportunities.”
CHARACTERISTICS OF SUCCESS
- CUSTOMER FOCUS: People with an infectious spirit who are passionate about our products, our customers, and winning.
- COLLABORATIVE: Team first approach. Collaborate up/down/across the organization with a spirit of winning together. Strong integrator bringing people together for a common goal by building relationships.
- CULTIVATE INNOVATION: People who are inspired by innovation, creativity, and breakthrough thinking that challenges the conventional and fosters new ideas.
- ENSURE ACCOUNTABILITY: Self-motivated leaders that drive business priorities and thrive in a competitive, fast-paced environment. Relentless focus on delivering results and tenacity to get it done with a sense of urgency.
- RESILIENT: Leaders that are agile, courageous, and push through conflict for speed to action. People that thrive under pressure, take risks, deliver solutions, and lead improvement.
- DATA-DRIVEN DECISION-MAKER: Ability to scan the environment, remove barriers, recommend solutions, and leverage sound business judgment and analytics to make sound decisions.
- DRIVE ENGAGEMENT: People who can inspire others to take action through authentic leadership, passion, and commitment to winning. Committed to coaching, challenging, and developing others. Great at the “What” and the “How.”
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Ability to sell – first and foremost
- Creative problem-solving, solutions oriented
- Strong negotiation skills, a closer
- Extensive lighting OEM network, able to open doors at highest levels in an organization
- CRM savvy
- Detail-oriented, able to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
- Passion for lighting market and solution selling
- Strong communication skills and relationship-building
- Collaborate effectively with a variety of personality types in multiple geographic locations
- Self-directed, require minimal supervision
- Smart, flexible, personable, professional, and able to think on the fly
- 15 years Sales experience, with a minimum of 5 years selling to lighting OEMs
- Able and willing to travel over 50% of the time
- Motivated to make money
- The Successful Candidate bullets describe YOU
- Candidates may live anywhere in North America, within a 1-hour drive to a major metropolitan airport
Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com.