OEM Sales Managers (2 positions)
Location: Work from anywhere.
- $90K – $130K base salary, commensurate with experience,
- lucrative performance bonus
- competitive benefits package
Reports to CEO
Our client is a fast-growing, LED outdoor commercial lighting manufacturer, based in the San Francisco Bay Area. The company sells throughout the US, Mexico, and Central America. Their extensive LED catalog includes area lights, highbays, wall packs, and more.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified sales and marketing executive for the OEM channel. Our client is seeking an energetic, highly motivated sales professional who strives for consistent growth and builds long lasting loyal relationships.
- Establish and meet sales quotas
- Increase bottom line sales
- Grow market share
- Travel for sales calls
- Set up and attend industry trade shows
- Extensive knowledge of the product line
- Call on key OEMs.
- Develop and implement sales strategies
- Develop and manage marketing strategies for the OEM channel
- Review and report on sales activities; make recommendations to CEO
- Other duties as assigned from time to time
- This position can be based anywhere in the U.S., and requires extensive travel nationally
- Minimum five years sales experience in the lighting industry
- Minimum three years LED technical sales experience
- Minimum five years experience selling to major light fixture OEM’s or minimum five years working for a major light fixture OEM
- Demonstrated experience marketing to the lighting industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of commercial lighting and the electrical industry
- Excellent communication, writing and phone skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
Please let us know if you are interested in applying for this position or can recommend qualified candidates. Kindly forward all inquires with the job title in the Subject Line to: email@example.com . Please include your resume as a Word.doc / docx or PDF attachment. This search is time-sensitive. Thanks in advance for your interest. No phone calls please.