Works with Product Marketing Manager to coordinate and support development, design, sales, marketing, production, and all other aspects of Selux interior products throughout the lifetime of the product – concept through discontinuation. Must be organized, self-motivated, and a strong team player.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and follow-up with all departments through project management tools to ensure on-time project completion, keeping Management informed of delays and/or issues.
- Coordinate the creation, proofing, and updating of Product Marketing documentation including but not limited to specification sheets, installation instructions, and photometry files.
- Creation and presentation of product performance indicators to Management.
- Partner with Product Marketing Manager to create and be responsible for project criteria, budgets, price points, schedules, and deadlines.
- Stay knowledgeable about competition and market trends.
- Create and implement internal product training.
- Assist organization with technical project management for key specifiers and projects.
Job Knowledge and Skills:
- Degree in Business or Lighting-related field or equivalent work experience and training
- Strong project management skills
- Positive attitude, motivated, proactive strong team player
- Knowledge of architectural lighting industry and manufacturing
- Ability to understand and evaluate lighting layouts and luminaire performance metrics as well as manufacturing blueprints and schematics
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Computer skills include Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Teams
Interested candidates should send their resume to [email protected]