New York, New York – Due to popular demand and the continued importance of patents to the LED industry, attorneys from Radulescu LLP will host a webinar on October 1, 2020 to discuss developments in IP litigation over the past year. For the past four years running, David Radulescu, Ph.D., has spoken on patent issues facing the LED lighting industry during the week of LightFair. These privately-hosted meetings have been well attended by LED lighting companies interested in learning more about the increasing threat of patent litigation to their businesses. With the postponement of LightFair and other industry conferences over the past six months due to Covid-19, Radulescu LLP will be hosting a webinar to present its yearly update.
This year’s update will cover the following topics:
- Recent Trends in U.S. Patent Litigation in the LED Industry;
- The LED Patent Litigation Landscape: Who Is Suing and Who Is Being Sued;
- Update on the Philips/Signify EnabLED Licensing Program after its loss before the International Trade Commission in July 2019 (Delta Light and Reggiani Lighting have settled; Satco has been sued, again);
- Status of other LED Industry licensing programs including Lighting Science Group (LSG), Lynk Labs, TOGGLED/iLumisys, University of California;
- Non-Practicing Entity Update: Bench Walk, Heavy Duty Lighting, Lighting Defense Group LLC, LedComm LLC; and
- How Covid-19 has impacted patent litigation.
Participation is by confirmed reservation only. To sign up please contact Radulescu LLP at firstname.lastname@example.org. The presentation will start at 1:00 pm (EST) and run for approximately 1.5 hours.
About Radulescu LLP
Radulescu LLP is a patent litigation firm that specializes in cases where a deep understanding of the interplay between technology and legal issues is critical to a company’s litigation success. The firm is comprised of attorneys that have litigated more LED patent infringement cases than any others in the country. See www.radip.com for more details about the firm, including expertise and litigation experience that extends to a range of industries including semiconductors, electronics, communications, and materials. As recently noted in EdisonReport: “As the LED lighting industry continues to see more aggression and litigations filed by owners of LED-related patents, Radulescu LLP has positioned itself as a key player to assist manufacturers and resellers.”
The information in this press release is not intended to and does not offer legal advice or legal representation on any matter. No attorney-client relationship is created until such a relationship has been established in writing.