Elemental LED, the largest U.S. manufacturer of low-voltage linear LED systems, is seeking a Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to cover stock-and-flow distribution in the Southeastern U.S. Elemental LED is an innovative, fast-growing company. We are recruiting candidates who have the drive, energy, integrity, and industry experience needed to excel in a competitive environment.
Competitive candidates will be:
- Driven and committed to customer service and sales performance
- Experienced in sales in the electrical distribution industry – not necessarily lighting
- Based in the southeast and ready to travel
- Eager to learn the product portfolio and existing customer base, and forward-thinking about opportunities, customers and the market in general
Key job functions include:
- Managing relationships with sales agencies to drive sales growth
- Travel and field training with customers, alongside reps
- Customer support and support to sales reps
- Serving as part of a cohesive, nationwide team of RSMs with the common goal of improving the company and delivering strong sales growth
The RSM will report to the Vice President of Regional Sales for the Eastern U.S.. Compensation is competitive with attractive upside potential.
The Perks and Benefits:
- Stay Bonus – (After successful completion of the 90-day introductory period)
- Discretionary Time Off (DTO)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Eight Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance (100% PAID for employee-only option), available first of the month, following the date of hire
- Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Career Development Plan Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Discount
- Company-matched 401(k) Plan, at 4%, no vesting schedule
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
What You’re Getting Into:
At Elemental LED, Inc., we challenge the status quo and refuse to accept that something cannot be done. Everyone is interested in succeeding – for the team, for the business and for themselves. You will learn something new or at least look at things differently every day. There are so many smart, creative and caring people in all areas of our organization that you’ll be inspired to contribute in every way possible for the greater good.
Our people are passionate about what they do. Elemental LED gives its people a unique platform to provide feedback and collectively brainstorm on new ways to help our business grow. Team members are empowered to learn the inner workings of the business and become a driving force in our company’s success. Elemental LED is one of the industry’s fastest growing companies and we are expanding our team!
You Have a Unique Combination of Skills, Talents and Mindset, Including Many of the Following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of strategic and tactical sales experience, including planning, designing and implementing a consumer product sales program
- Previous experience with retail lighting, manufacturing implementation and management of large-scale rollouts is preferred
- Demonstrated success in creating, managing and adding to the pipeline and closing deals
- Consistent experience prospecting own leads
- Previous track record of success to include over achievement of quota, top performer, history of initial seeding of accounts and closing significantly large-sized deals
- In-depth knowledge of successful sales strategies and relationship management, as well as program development, goal setting, implementation, evaluation, contract administration and risk management of sales functions
- Ability to create and manage a pipeline of prospects to execute on sales strategy
- Proficiency in conducting effective negotiations and effectively representing the Company and the area in meetings with customers, contractors, vendors and various businesses, professional and industry organizations
- Ability to provide drive strong, collaborative leadership and direction for the Company
Visit us at www.elementalled.com.
Click here to apply.
Elemental LED, Inc. is an at-will and drug-free workplace, as well as an Equal Opportunity Employer.