Filamento is actively seeking Regional Sales Managers for the High Bay lighting sector. Our product line expansion, which crosses between the retrofit and spec market, has created these openings. The candidate must have experience in selling high bay products with strong direct end user relationships. Experience in the industrial or agricultural sector is a plus. When replying to this posting, please first answer the questions at the end of this posting.
- Direct selling to candidate’s established industrial end customer
- Support a network of Rep Agents in the Territory
- Travel within the Territory to accomplish responsibilities
- Actively make field sales calls
- Drive demand through direct contact with key end users
- Demonstrate products at client sites and trade shows
- Train new Rep Agents as you build out your territory
- Develop and execute sales strategy through market analysis
- Provide weekly forecasts and planning reports
- Perform against a quota assigned per the business plan
- Extensive travel (75%+) is required
- Must demonstrate solid relationship with customers in the High Bay sector
- High degree of experience managing Rep Agents
- Experience generating and maintaining relationships
- Excellent performance history of performing against a goal
- Knowledge of selling LED lighting through ROI and other analysis
- Track record of proven sales success
Please answer the following question in the beginning of your response:
- How many years have you sold high bay fixtures to end customers and at what companies were you working at the time ?
- What was your revenue in high bays and in which years?
- Please name the top 5 high bay customers you have directly worked with and revenue with each customer. Which of these customers can serve as references for you?
- Based on the Filamento product you see on our website, please provide a targeted plan how you sell to your customer base.
- In what region of the country do you have the most experience?
Please send all inquiries to [email protected]