The Company is seeking an aggressive and energetic sales professional to maintain and grow the North East territory. The candidate shall have experience in the lighting market and have existing relationships with electrical distribution, agents, and contractors.
Sales manager will work with distributors, ESCOs, and contractors to drive sales for the territory. The sales manager will develop a strong working knowledge of the companies product line and will be able to provide value to the customer base application support, pricing, and facilitation of an enhanced customer experience. The Sales manager will be in charge of the entire sales cycle as well as on going presentations and training of distributors’ and lighting agents sales force on the companies complete product offering.
RSM will be responsible for sales forecasting and reporting on territory sales and work to develop a sales plan in coordination with the Lighting Agents in the territory.
– Ability to maintain a new business pipeline and constantly pursue new customer opportunities
– Independent and self-motivated to achieve goals.
– Articulate with great communication, presentation and training skills
– Fast learner with strong technical ability
Experience & Education
– Solid contact base of lighting distributors, ESCO’s and Contractors in the North East.
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in lighting working for a manufacturer, distributor or agent
– College degree, business, marketing or engineering
– Competitive salary + Commission and benefits package
Interested candidates should forward their resume to email@example.com