Optic Arts (OA) is rapidly growing LED lighting company with excellent benefits and an even better attitude. We live by simple principles: People Matter, The Project Must Always Come First, and Profitability is a Goal not a Philosophy.
An exciting opportunity with this dynamic company awaits the right candidate. This is a busy, fast-paced, but fun environment that will suit an organized individual with a drive to grow sales and a collaborative spirit.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be adept at managing multiple independent sales agencies. You will have sales and/or design experience in the lighting industry and excel at building and maintaining customer relationships.
Regional Sales Managers are the face of the company and are responsible for creating and closing opportunities. Regional Sales Managers coordinate and collaborate with agents and inside sales to build the business.
- Managing customer relationships
- Making sales calls and training agent representatives on products, procedures, and policies
- Hiring new agents and establishing the brand in new markets
- Identifying and growing opportunities within account base and collaborating with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Working as a liaison between the customer and Engineering, Production, Marketing, and Inside Sales to meet customer needs.
Requirements and Attributes:
- For the Midwest Region position, must live in the area (Chicago area preferred)
- For the Northwest Region position, must live in the area (Bay area preferred)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales and/or design in the lighting/electrical industry
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to travel on a regular basis
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
- Medical, dental and vision coverage offered
- 401(k) With Employer Contribution
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation and sick time
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume, salary requirements, and include location on the subject line (Midwest or Northwest) to firstname.lastname@example.org.