Realterm Energy was founded to provide energy efficiency solutions to the municipal market and is the leader in providing a-la-carte and turn-key solutions across North America for upgrading existing lighting infrastructure to LED’s. We create substantial savings, reduce energy consumption, and significantly lower the carbon footprint of municipalities.
Additionally, Realterm Energy has taken a unique approach to delivering smart city solutions to small and midsized municipalities including our Municipal Social Platform, advanced IOT mapping platform powered by Luciad, and our powerful app that facilitates two-way communication between citizens and their local governments. The MyTown solution comprising these three key platforms brings the latest in smart city technology to small and mid-sized municipalities and makes these cutting-edge solutions extremely affordable
ABOUT THE ROLE
RealTerm Energy is looking to increase our sales department in order to expand our market reach in municipalities and utilities across North America. Our head office is in Downtown Montreal, Canada but this opportunity can be based anywhere in the United States. Our ideal candidate is a motivated, results-driven Sales Professional who understands how to effectively reach and motivate customers to do business with us. We are extraordinarily committed to Operational excellence and are creating a team of sales professionals who are fully committed to our mission.
More specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to meet or exceed revenue goals
- Modify and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement
- Collaborate with IT on sales technology initiatives and ensure correct usage of CRM
- Train and ensure adherence to sales process
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the senior management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Identify opportunities for process solutions that will provide benefits for customers. Implement the overall solution in terms of business processes, communications, data sources, software tools, etc.
- Gain awareness of, and contribute to implementing industry best practices for business processes, applications, procurement, delivery, and maintenance
- Other tasks as assigned.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Positive and enthusiastic. Honest, hardworking, persistent, and dependable
- Successful previous experience as a Regional Sales Manager or sales representative, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Excellent mentoring, interpersonal, coaching and people management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with data analysis, reporting, and CRM systems such as Salesforce
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense. Industry expertise a plus, but not necessary.
- Facilitation skills required to effectively lead meetings and working groups.
We hire for attitude and a strong work ethic and provide comprehensive training for the technical skills necessary for the job.
All Regional Sales Managers of Realterm Energy are required to be on the road 3 weeks per month, with a total annual travel expectation of approximately 60%.
WHY REALTERM ENERGY?
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive insurance and 401K programs
- Tuition reimbursement and development opportunities
- Stimulating, rewarding and fun atmosphere
- Commitment to corporate, social and environmental responsibility
Interested candidates should send their resume to Alina Klenk at email@example.com