Responsible for meeting or exceeding budgeted sales for given region and to be the primary contact for ESPEN Midwest States in US. The Regional Vice President will be expected to effectively manage and execute the regional plan to grow sales, brand mind-share and discretionary business within the agency network. Reports to Sr. Vice President, Sales & Marketing.
- Train employees on new products as required for existing & newly-hired agencies.
- Communicate progress with agencies through routine sales reports.
- Establish clear growth targets & performance expectations with each agency.
- Implement selling initiatives as set forth by sales management.
- Coordinate agency replacements for underperformers.
- Partake in joint sales calls to any & all parties in the selling channel.
- Support the agency network through event participation such as tradeshows & co-ops.
- Promote sales programs customized to local market conditions.
- Provide training for distribution sales people as required.
- Champion new product launches through demonstrations & presentations.
- Coordinate sales resolutions regarding field issues with customer service & accounting.
- Represent Espen Technology at local industry association meetings like IESNA, IALD, NAESCO, NALMCO etc.
- Host factory visits during key customer visits.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Work Experience in Sales & Marketing
- Minimum 5 Years Sales Experience & 5-10 Years in the Lighting Industry
- Travel 50%.
- Sound judgement with analytical & presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, verbal & written communication skills
To apply, please email your resume to: email@example.com