An exciting opportunity to join a growing privately held company in Maspeth, NY. Nanometer Lighting manufactures simple yet sophisticated high-end static or tunable white and RGBW backlighting and micro linear products. We have participated in some amazing award-winning architectural projects. We are looking to expand our team with a hands on energetic individual to join us in our NYC facility and grow with the organization.
Our ideal candidate has excellent communication and organizational skills, experience in the lighting industry and able to work in a team environment. You must be self-motivated and work collaboratively with the sales, marketing, engineering, and management teams.
Job Responsibilities & Duties
• Process all incoming sales orders
• Process sales order releases
• Quotations and technical support
• Coordinating submittal packages
• Provide: delivery, pricing, returns, technical support and project updates as needed
• Work within the production structure to establish order priorities, changes, updates and scheduling of new work. Arrange for company deliveries and others as necessary
• Work with sales and marketing on new agents, training, new products, technical needs.
• Monitor and work with the team on any field issues and/or requirements
• Enter, process, update-monitor all appropriate activities in business tracking system: Smart Sheet
• A strong desire to contribute to the team effort
• Friendly disposition
• Excellent attention to detail
• Outstanding work ethic
• Works well with others
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Software – specifically, Outlook, Excel, Word, and Power Point • Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
• Strong decision making and analytical ability
• Candidate will have a minimum of 2 years Customer Service experience in the lighting industry • High school diploma or equivalent
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org