In a conference call with investors on 1 FEB 2019, Signify’s CEO Eric Rondolat reported highlights of the year:
- In 2018, our LED-based sales grew by 2.5% on a comparable basis to 71% of sales,
- Adjusted EBITA margin improved by 50 basis points to 10.1%, which includes a negative currency impact of 50 basis points.
- Returned EUR 462 million to our shareholders through dividend and share repurchases, with including the proposed dividend for 2018, a total of EUR 1.1 billion to shareholders as since IPO in May, 2016
- Reduced our CO2 emissions by 43% in 2018,
- Awarded Shanghai municipality IoT job, which involve dynamically lighting the city’s iconic waterfronts with 3 bridges and above 40 buildings in the financial and tourist districts.