MODA Light is an innovative architectural lighting company and is currently seeking a Technical Services Manager to join its team. The primary responsibility of this position is to provide the highest quality of customer service and technical support to our business units, sales teams, agent partners, customers and is responsible for responding to customer (internal and external) requests regarding technical questions. Strong candidates will have a positive attitude and the ability to lead an effective team.
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application.
- Provide design and specification development support to sales teams, agents, consultants, specifiers, and distributors including advising customer on correct product to purchase based on their application.
- Troubleshoot field problems reported by Inside Sales, Agents, Distributors, Contractors and/or End users of product.
- Provide installation (electrical and mechanical) information/instructions/support to customers and/or contractors.
- Work with our customers and sales representatives to understand the requirements of DMX projects to provide the appropriate commissioning and technical support to ensure all objectives are met. Provide on-site and virtual technical assistance to customers through commissioning and programming process.
- Facilitate samples/mock-ups onsite or in house.
- Ensure technical and manufacturing coordination on large scale projects.
- Provide training to Agents and in-house Application/Sales team.
- Oversee the entire customer service technical support process and make adjustments/improvements to the process, to better support the company’s customers.
- Support internal Quality Control and RMA processes.
- Prepare deliverables that include data collection, gap analyses, forecasting analyses, presentation, written reports, and recommendations.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Lighting, Engineering, Electronics or Computer Science.
- 5+ years’ experience with lighting controls and/or building management systems design, specification, and installation support.
- Significant experience with lighting control protocols (DMX, RDM, 0-10v, DALI).
- 3 – 5 years’ experience managing a team.
- Position may require occasional travel to job sites to provide technical support.
Must be available to work Monday-Friday, 7:30am – 4pm.
Please submit all resumes to [email protected]
To learn more about MODA Light, please visit our website: https://www.modalight.com/#/