West Regional Sales Manager – Alphalite, Inc.
Alphalite is expanding the sales team to meet company’s fast-growing needs. We are seeking Regional Sales Manager to represent and promote our brand.
As part of a publicly traded manufacturing company established in 1980, Alphalite comprehends the importance of providing high-quality and reliable lighting solutions. The candidate will need to have the same belief in order to be successful in this role.
Compensations include Salary, Sales commissions, Annual bonuses and Medical benefits.
- Maintain and grow the existing customer base in the assigned territories
- Manage sales representative in the assigned territories
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Generate and reach out to customer leads
- Achieve sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Regular reporting on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Previous sales experience in the commercial lighting industry
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Industry experience in lighting is preferred
Please submit resume to email@example.com.