Based on the reception and success of LightFair’s Pilot Mentorship Program launched in 2021, we are bringing back one-on-one mentorship for 2022. Apply to join us as a Mentor OR Mentee. Answer the call by February 14, 2022. There is no fee to participate.
Inspire an emergent professional and build your professional brand.
6+ years of lighting experience
Willing to help an emergent lighting professional achieve their full potential
Time Commitment: Minimum 1-2 hours per month that includes at least 1-hour mentor/mentee interaction plus monthly reporting and quick progress surveys
- Diamond Pass: access to unlimited 60-90 minute conference courses June 21-23, 2022
- 3-day exhibit hall pass
- Complimentary one-night hotel accommodation in Las Vegas for out-of-town mentors
- You and your company included in LightFair promotions
Apply to be a Mentor (Applications due February 14, 2022)
Expand your horizons and grow your career with professional guidance.
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Emergent lighting professional looking to grow
- Committed to developing your lighting career
- Time Commitment: Minimum 1-2 hours per month that includes at least 1-hour mentor/mentee interaction plus monthly progress surveys
- 3-day exhibit hall pass ($129 value)
- ONE 60-90 min conference session valid June 21-23, 2022
- Participate in on-site networking event at LightFair for mentors and mentees
Apply to be a Mentee (Applications due February 14, 2022)