Founded in 1976, the NLB is an independent, not-for-profit organization whose mission is to educate lighting decision-makers about the benefits of High-Benefit Lighting. Due to our fast growth, we are hiring an independent contractor to provide administrative help. This newly created Executive Assistant position will be responsible for:
- Coordinate interviews and Zoom calls
- Edit and publish videos
- Schedule quarterly meetings, including venue and meal planning.
- Create press releases including submission solicitations, deadline extension(s), and winner announcement
- Create Mailchimp campaigns for above press releases
- Create social media graphics and captions and post on all NLB platforms
- Order trophies and certificates and ensure they arrive on time
- Communicate with board members on regular basis regarding future meetings, activities, etc.
- Administer Trusted Warranty Evaluation Program to include the scheduling of audits, tracking results, invoicing, etc.
- Administer and coordinate Continuing Education Credits (CEU’s)
- Track and manage all membership accounts; invoice, keep up with accounts receivable.
- Update financials using QuickBooks
- Work with developer to redesign and maintain NLB website
- Create and manage social media campaigns
This part-time position is remote and should take 15 to 20 hours per month.
Salary: $1000 per month. Interested candidates should send resumes with cover letter to Randy Reid, [email protected].