Sophisticated Designer FINCH Series Offers Up to 1500 Lumens and Sustainable Light Engine Replacement
OAKLAND, N.J. – Amerlux, an award-winning design-and-manufacture lighting company, announced today that it’s now taking orders for its latest engineering marvel: a designer’s collection of 1″ interior and exterior cylinders, each offering easy light engine replacement and up to 1500 lumens, with the launch of an interior square and round downlight expansion soon to follow.
Named an EdisonReport “Top 10 Must-See” product at LightFair this year and winner of Architect’s Newspaper’s 2023 Best of Products Award, the FINCH lighting collection offers exceptional output in several configurations, resulting in soft, discreet quality illumination as a fixed downlight, wall mount, exterior ground mount or adjustable with a patent-pending adjustable mechanism featuring a 50-degree aiming angle. Whether installed on ceilings, walls, mullions or the ground, FINCH is a versatile design tool, acting as a subtle enhancer that harmonizes with any high-end residential, retail, commercial and hospitality environment or as a distinctive decorative element for striking visual effects.
“The new FINCH collection provides a harmonious range of architectural lighting solutions, eliminating the need for designers to rely on different product families and sizes to light a design cohesively,” said Bill Plageman, VP of Marketing at Amerlux. “Mixing and matching FINCH fixtures easily creates a uniform design in both indoor and outdoor applications. This gives designers something they didn’t have before—full artistic control over the lighting in their projects. They can now choose fixtures that best suit their vision, whether it’s highlighting specific architectural features or creating a specific ambiance.”
FINCH promotes comfort, sustainability and architectural aesthetics in several ways:
- Slim 1″ Design: Featuring a discreet 1″ aperture, FINCH provides subtle yet powerful illumination with solite lens and hexcell louver accessories.
- Powerful output: FINCH provides accent or general illumination up to 1500 lumens, depending on the fixture and application, ensuring every corner is efficiently lit with low-flare optics.
- Weather-resistant: Wet-rated and fully sealed, FINCH exterior cylinders employ stormproof technology to remain dry and illuminated season after season.
- Field-replaceable LED: A field-replaceable LED engine and varying optics ensures easy maintenance, adaptability and long-lasting sustainable product.
- Diverse Mounting Design Options: Trimless and millwork flush options with reduced or no-canopy designs offer sleek, seamless aesthetics for a modern look.
- Various Lengths: FINCH cylinders come in lengths of 3″, 6″, 9″, 12″, and 18″, offering flexibility and variety to suit distinctive design needs.
- Sophisticated Finishes: FINCH cylinders provide a two-tone design with elegant and elevated finishes, enhancing the overall look of a space with a refined appearance.
All cylinders are available to order now. The interior square and round downlight expansion will be available in late October.
New Hospitality, Commercial Solutions Set Amerlux Apart
Here is an overview of the latest collections:
- Rook X: This family of extruded aluminum luminaires provides a harmonious indoor and outdoor lighting blend to create a seamless transition. The wet location-rated Rook X lineup offers adjustable accents, wall mount, pendant mount and surface mount options, all featuring an integral driver for a hardware-free appearance whether installed indoors or outdoors.
- Rook 250: Versatile and captivating, the Rook 250 pendant allows easy installation and separate direct and indirect lighting control. The series offers a 2.5″ aperture and a range of finishes, beam options and performance outputs in varied sizes, colors, and styles, including a decorative clear or frosted glass ring, making it an extraordinary choice for any space.
- Carisma: With market-leading lumen performance and a clean aesthetic with its infinity lens design, the Carisma architectural linear offers a hard-to-resist value. Available with 2″ and 3″ apertures and various mountings, including pendant, surface, wall and recessed options, Carisma can be specified to the nearest 1/8” and arranged individually or in continuous rows to exceed IES standards and maximize DLC rebates.
- Hornet HP Select: The Hornet HP Select downlight delivers over 2,000 lumens in a 75-degree distribution, ensuring optimal brightness. The series also offers a Solite lensing feature, enhancing visual comfort and providing a quiet, aesthetically pleasing aesthetic in round and square apertures without compromising budget or design.
Amerlux creates bold lighting solutions that add warmth and brilliance to the world. The design-and-manufacture company builds long-term relationships with architects, facility managers and lighting designers by taking every complex problem personally. Its award-winning portfolio includes innovative interior and exterior lighting products that deliver striking aesthetics, rich performance and sustainable, best-in-class energy efficiency. It all starts at the source—at our 200,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Oakland, N.J., where investments in advanced engineering and green manufacturing have contributed to a double-digit decrease in our manufacturing energy use in 2023, with more to come in 2024. For more information, visit Amerlux.com or call 973.850.4342.