Take advantage of an exciting opportunity as an Outside Salesperson in an evolving market segment of the Solar and Lighting industry.
Founded in 2008, Pearlwind, is a women-owned small business (WOSM), and a leader in commercial and industrial sustainability. We are an engaged team where individuals are supported to achieve their full potential.
- Develop and maintain contact information with decision-makers.
- Develop and maintain accurate CRM information (Zoho)
- Cold calling on C-Suite to develop new business.
- Becoming an industry expert regarding Pearlwind’s market position, to include product(s) and pricing.
- Analyze sales trends to identify opportunities.
- Working closely with the COO and Sales Manager
- Establish productive and professional relationships.
- Prepare and submit monthly/quarterly sales forecast in CRM.
- Prepare and conduct sales presentations.
- Interact with existing and potential customers on a regular basis.
- Beachwood, OH
What you Bring:
- A bachelor’s in business or related field preferred
- Experience in the sustainability industry
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to listen and adhere to customer’s needs.
- Strong management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Proficient with computers and software, including Word, Excel, CRM software.
- Exceptional relationship management and customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected].