Customer Service is one person in the company that must understand customer needs and requirements to be able to serve them better.
He or she is expected to deliver a consistent and clear proposition message on their company’s products as a tool to increasing customer interest level on the product. But not limited to:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Familiarity with the standard practices, concepts and procedures within the field to give you a competitive edge
- When communicating with customers, his/her major concern should be to understand customer demands and to execute accurately
- The Customer Service representative role is to help and introduce new product or service to existing and potential clients
- Strong product knowledge is essential, utilize available resources to cross reference product to meet customer order requirements
- Must possess strong telephone etiquette with ability to handle numerous calls in a day
- He/she must have the ability to communicate and listen effectively to other people. This would assist/him/her in identifying and resolving customer problems.
- Perform sales support duties on accounts such as entering orders and quotes
- Purchase orders are required prior to entering
- Understand the account management process; develop strategies and implement plans to grow profitable sales; presents plans to Company Management as required
For all inquiries, please contact
718-768-7000 ext. 111.