Sunlite Co., a division of Sunshine Lighting, a New York City based manufacturer and supplier of high-quality LED lamps and fixtures servicing distributors, retailers and ESCO companies.
MKS LED, a division of Sunshine Lighting, established with a vision to provide the lighting industry with well designed, energy efficient, high quality fixtures, utilizing the latest in advanced LED technology. We are a leading manufacturer of LED lighting solutions for Commercial, Retail, Municipality, Hospitality and Residential Applications.
At Sunshine Lighting, we achieve profitable growth through superior customer service, innovation, quality and commitment
We continue to experience rapid growth for both brands and we are now hiring Director of Product Development to oversee our current product lines and drive development of new ones.
This is a full time position located in Brooklyn NY.
- Identify customer needs and market requirements.
- Evaluate competitive intelligence.
- Establish financial goals, timelines and key milestones.
- Lead the technical integration of electrical and mechanical components
- Define product features and functions.
- Manage prototype development.
- Develop pricing strategy.
- Work with manufacturing and operations to define product ordering/shipping, requirements, and product release schedule.
- Work with marketing and sales teams to develop launch plans and customer-facing communications strategies.
- Identify and execute development roadmap to grow category sales
- Engineering Degree and MBA or other graduate degree – preferred.
- 5+ years progressive experience in engineering or Product Planning/Product Marketing/Product Management.
- 3 years of direct experience in managing engineering and/or research and development teams, with advanced leadership experience in progressively responsible positions
- Experience with FCC standards and Certification process, UL is also preferred.
- Architectural lighting industry experience a plus.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org