DES PLAINES, Ill. — April 23, 2013 — Juno Lighting Group®, a leader in high-quality innovative commercial and residential lighting solutions, announced today the expansion of the Indy™ Architectural Recessed offering with the addition of the Indy 1×4 LED Luminaire and added options to its popular line of existing Indy 2×2 and 2×4 LED Luminaires. Designed to bring high-performance, aesthetic, LED illumination to commercial spaces, the Indy Architectural Recessed LED Luminaires transform commercial ceilings, providing a dramatic appearance upgrade and ultra-efficient illumination in one simple step. Both technologically advanced and environmentally responsible, these luminaires feature several key benefits, including unparalleled energy efficiency, substantial cost savings and four fixture design options.
Like the Indy 2×2 and 2×4 LED Luminaires, the new Indy 1×4 LED Luminaires provide a 25 percent reduction in energy costs when compared to fluorescent sources. When combined with lighting controls, these luminaires can provide up to a 90 percent reduction, aiding commercial buildings in achieving U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification. The luminaires also provide exceptional efficacies up to 87 lumens per watt. Indy 1×4 LED Luminaires are also available in high-output packages, with delivered lumens ranging between 3800 and 5300, significantly reducing maintenance and relamping costs for facilities. The new Indy LED 1X4’s are also available in both opal and perforated basket design with a 9/16 inch screw slot option, perfect for lighting hospitals, schools and other commercial spaces.
The new Indy 1×4 LED Luminaires and the existing 2×2 and 2×4 LED Luminaires now include the following new features:
· Drywall ceiling adaptor accessory
· Anti-microbial paint option
· DesignLights Consortium qualified product seal
· 20 gauge option for the 2×2 and 2×4 lay-in flat and illusion designs
· High-output packages for the 2×4, with delivered lumens between 4500 and 6500
Other features of Juno Lighting Group’s Indy 2×2, 2×4 and new 1×4 LED Luminaires include:
· Availability of four color temperatures including, 3000K, 3500K, 4100K and 5000K, each with an excellent 80 CRI
· The LEDs come standard with 0-10 volt dimming drivers that smoothly dim down to as low as 5 percent
· All fixtures sit on drop ceiling t-bars, allowing for hassle-free installation
· An eco-friendly design that contains no toxic lead, mercury, or PCBs, avoiding the special disposal issues associated with fluorescent and various other light sources
The Indy 1×4, 2×2 and 2×4 LED Luminaires are currently available through Juno Lighting Group channel partners. For more information, please visit https://www.junolightinggroup.com/splash_indy_1x4_2x2_2x4_LED.asp.
About Juno Lighting Group
Founded in 1976, Juno Lighting Group is an industry leader in offering high-quality, energy-efficient commercial and residential lighting solutions. Under the Juno Lighting Group umbrella, the company comprises six product brands: Juno®, Indy™, AccuLite™, Aculux®, NaviLite® and DanaLite. Juno Lighting Group is a Schneider Electric company, a global specialist in energy management.