Title: Specification Sales | Dept: Specifications | Location: Phoenix | Reports to: Darryl Gregg | Full-time | Exempt
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Key job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build and grow relationships with specifiers of various disciplines including electrical engineers, interior designers, lighting designers, and architects
- Develop positive working relationships with our manufacturers and remain educated on their offerings and latest product developments
- Increase market adoption of our manufacturers through regular client visits, lunch and learns, joint manufacturer visits, industry events, factory visits, monthly programs, email communication, and other promotional efforts
- Collaborate with specification, application, system, renovation, contractor sales, quotes, submittals, and inside sales accurate and timely responses as required
- Work with specification team to present market opportunities and client updates, assist with specifications, present products at weekly meetings, foster an environment of collaboration, and communicate project challenges
- Regular and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Learn about lighting on a continual basis.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee since they may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties. The qualities below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Lighting and/or Electrical Experience preferred.
- Be Proficient in Oasis Project Software.
- College degree preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Adobe Pro/Bluebeam and Outlook.
- Strong written and verbal skills in responding to client needs with a positive and professional manner.
- Must be able to exchange detailed information concisely and must have a firm grasp of the English language.
- Requires a flexible team player who strives for continuous improvement with a positive, energetic personality and work ethic to meet the needs of this client-driven business.
- This position requires driving a personal vehicle on behalf of the company; therefore, the candidate must successfully complete a motor vehicle history check, possess, and maintain a current, valid driver’s license with a clean driving record, and self-report any convictions.
HOW TO APPLY
Email your resume to the HR manager, Lavinia Ghit at [email protected]
RC Lurie Company (RCL) is a full-service manufacturer’s representative for lighting and controls products and services across the state of Arizona. As a 100% employee-owned company, we value our client relationships above all else, and we are fully engaged and dedicated to making each of our customers’ projects a success. With offices in Phoenix and Tucson, we serve all aspects of the commercial and industrial lighting and controls sector.
RCL is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the HR Manager
RCL is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law