Coronet continues to grow and exceed expectations in producing high-end architectural luminaires quickly and efficiently. We are currently seeking a Senior Product Designer to join the Product Development team. The individual will be responsible for designing and creating new products and making improvements to existing ones.
- Developing and iterating designs through sketches, prototypes, renderings
- Regularly presenting design work to various decision-makers
- Participate in the full end-to-end product development from research and early concept exploration, to product execution and launch. Active participant and driving force in complete product development cycle.
- Advocating for new products through the entire design and production process from early-stage concept to creation of samples and mass production
- Continuously coming up with new product designs
Skills and Knowledge
- Product development experience a must
- Lighting experience required
- Mechanically inclined
- Evaluate product safety, appearance, and function to determine if a design is practical
- 5-10 years of related experience
About Coronet, Inc.Coronet continues to grow and exceed expectations in producing high-end architectural luminaires quickly and efficiently. Our work can be seen at Samsung’s NYC Flagship Store, New York University, Mercedes Benz headquarters, the Google offices of Manhattan and more. Our fixture’s architecturally sleek appearance fits perfectly in modern commercial spaces and are designed with ease of installation in mind. We now have a brand-new facility in New Jersey where we manufacture, assemble and house all our LED and fluorescent products. Coronet manufactures a wide variety of recessed, surface, and pendant mounted luminaires for commercial, industrial, and residential applications. Our product line has increased tremendously over the last few years, and we continue to add to what we can offer.