LUX dynamics has an immediate opening for an EXCEPTIONAL candidate to join our growing company! “Our assembly plant in Reno, Nevada, is busting at the seams…” We are experiencing rapid growth and now need a structured/ analytical individual to keep production sailing smoothly. Our ideal candidate will take the initiative to increase our production efficiency while reducing our total cost outlay. We’re looking for a creative thinker who doesn’t mind sharing ideas and implementing new strategies to benefit the business. If you’re a hard worker with excellent managerial skills and superior time management skills, we want to talk to you. Professionalism is important, yet we celebrate individual expression.
Summary of major responsibilities.
- The Production Manager is a job where ATTENTION TO DETAIL is a must.
- Effective communication with team members
- This position reports to the General Manager.
Job Duties/Responsibilities include but are not limited to.
- Manage Production Teams
- Set goals and monitor progress
- Clearly communicate goals and schedules to Team Leads
- Evaluate each process to ensure maximum efficiency (Note: this is where creativity plays a significant role)
- Lead weekly production meetings, keep production teams on-track for exceeding production goals
- Work with Purchasing/Inventory Lead to evaluate current supplies and inbound supplies to coordinate and complete projects as scheduled effectively
- Allocate team members to specific tasks based on skill level
- Lead with integrity and bring out the best in each team member
- Maintain safety at all times, comply with OSHA regulations, and keep appropriate records
- Manage forklift certification and maintain appropriate records
- Work with UL inspections and maintain appropriate records
- Organizational skills
- Competency in Microsoft Office
- 1-3 years in managerial experience
- Experience in manufacturing/assembly
- Military experience is preferred but not required
- Forklift operation abilities
LUX Core Values
THE P.E.A.K. OF LUX
PROFESSIONALISM- in Everything We Do
EXTREME OWNERSHIP- Own your mistakes, even if you are only partially at fault. Own it 100% and recognize that if one team member fails, we all fail.
ALWAYS DO WHAT IS RIGHT- Boldly go above and beyond expectations. Do what you say you’re going to do…and then some!
KINDNESS- Respect all and listen intently. These people are your tribe!
Job Type: Full-time, salary position
- Commensurate with experience. Includes Base salary, Incentive plan, and Employee Benefits Program, including but not limited to:
- Health Insurance (4HRV)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Personal Days
- Working with an amazing team of people
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume complete with cover letter and references to HR@LUXdynamics.com. You may also drop off your resume, cover letter, and references in person at 1285 Corporate Blvd., Reno, NV 89502, from 8 am -4 pm.
** LUX is a drug-free work environment, so candidates must be able to pass drug screenings and a background check. **